Reformed Development C.I.C promote positive behaviours and encourage positive change. We work to deter young people from a life of crime to prevent negative social outcomes amongst young people. We work with people with convictions to encourage them to make positive changes in their lives and deter further re-offending. We are passionate about what we do and believe people should be guided in the right direction and made aware of the consequences of negative actions and influences.
Key aspects of our work include:
- Preventing crime and spread awareness of the consequences
- Making a difference in the lives of young people
- Educating young people through first-hand experience
- Evaluating the outcomes of our workshops
- Encouraging young people to interact with others
- Providing a confidential environment
- Crime intervention
- Challenging stereotypes and negative perceptions of Persons with convictions
All of this work is undertaken by providing uniquely designed workshops, training, outreach and mentoring support.
Find out more: reformed16.com
Stories featuring Reformed
Kemi and Natasha Ryan are the epitome of the DIY start-up. Their organisation, Reformed, is a ground-up, first-hand mentoring service working with prison leavers, helping them to find a path back to work and a fuller life.
Apr 10 2023
There may be no silver bullet to eradicate racism - but we can contribute to many and multiple actions in that direction.
Aug 28 2020